Unifor National Will:
- Change the amount of Delegates to the Canadian Council determined in Article 9.8 of Unifor Constitution to equal Local Union Delegate Entitlement to be the same as Convention Article
6.B.3 of Unifor’s Constitution.
- The Number of Delegates for each Local differs based on Article 6.B.3 of Unifor’s
- It will enable more Unifor Members to attend the Canadian Council and be able to participate in
the democratic process of our Union.
- The Constitution allows more Delegates based on
- Prepare for the next Unifor Convention and update article 8 of Unifor’s Constitution.
Respectfully Submitted by: